This year we’re featuring a record number of community speakers, as well a sweet set of vRockstar speakers.
This VMUG will be my first as a newly appointed VMUG Leader, so very excited to bring you a very nice setup.
Once again we’ll be in the Nordisk Film Cinema at Fields, and feature multiple tracks running simultaneously. Reserve January 31.st 2019 for this event.
Besides the speakers quite a few vendors will also set up stands where you can hear about their products and they will most likely feature, different levels of swag you can bring home to the kids 🙂
You can register for the event at Eventbrite
For keynotes we’ve managed to get Joe Baguley, VP & CTO, EMEA to do the opening keynote. And the closing Keynote will be delived by Seth Shotak, Senior Astronomer SETI Institute
Among the community speakers, we have so far confirmed the following
- Joerg Lew – Usability, Scalability, Reliability – Make Your Automation Production-ready
- Michael Ryom – Getting started with NSX-T Data Center
- Rasmus Haslund – Preparing for the VCP6.5-DCV certification exam
- Anders Wickland – vSAN stretched cluster
- Jacob styrup Bang – Aarhus University’s SDDC a year later
- Christian Mohn / Eirik Vada – Software Defined Datacenters for Good — How we built an infrastucture for Mental Health Research
- Mads Fog Albrechtslund – vRealize Orchestrator: Taming the beast and learn the basics without dying
Along side all the great community speakers, we’ve also managed to get a quite capable list of vRockstar speakers to participate. Just look at this lineup.
After all the sessions, there will be food and drinks and we will feature a still unknown movie and popcorn!
Hope to see many of you at the VMUG!